Showing Collections: 1 - 16 of 16
Ben F. Schlegal (1921-2013) was one of the nation's leading experts in poultry diseases and treatment. After serving in World War II, he earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from Iowa State College (University) in 1950. This collection contains course notebooks, guides, and manuals used by Schlegel while enrolled as a student in the veterinary medicine program at Iowa State.
Carl Olson, Jr., was a veterinary pathologist and pioneer in cancer research. Olson taught at the University of Nebraska—Lincoln where he served as the Head of the Veterinary Pathology Department and also taught at the University of Wisconsin until his retirement in 1981. The collection (1900-1987) consists of class notebooks that document his course studies as a Veterinary Medicine student at Iowa State College (University).
Collection contains biographical information about Gertrude (Curtiss) Kolmos and a notebook that was used by Mrs. Kolmos from 1902-1904 in her cooking classes at Iowa State College.
This collection contains class assignments for electrical engineering courses Glen Imlay took while at Iowa State University.
The collection (1943-2000) contains biographical information, photos and notes from various conferences, course materials, research, and publications by Dr. James Olson. The course materials contained are from BB 405 biochemistry and BB 221 structure and reactions in biochemical processes. The research is primarily on Vitamin A and consists note books, folders, and chromatograms.
The collection (1923-1925) features etiquette expectations, class notes, botany lab reports, final projects on textiles and home planning, as well as a written final of menus for quantity cooking.
This collection (1922-1992) contains primarily of notes on Dr. Fritz’s classes, drafts of publications, research, tests and surveys. It also contains professional information including awards, publications, and radio talks.
This collection (1960-1965, undated) contains student coursework, notebooks, and instructional materials collected by Bethea during the course of her education in zoology at Iowa State.
Peter A. Peterson began as a geneticist and professor at Iowa State University in 1956. His research included genetics, genomes, cytogenetics, plant breeding, and maize. This collection contains biographical information, academic papers, course materials, and other materials related to his career at Iowa State.
- Publications (documents) 9
- Correspondence 5
- Iowa State College--Alumni and alumnae 5
- Research (documents) 4
- College students--Iowa 3
- Photographs 3
- Arts and Culture - Design 2
- Iowa State University. Department of Art and Design--Faculty 2
- Iowa State University. Department of Chemistry--Faculty 2
- Notebooks 2
- Science and Mathematics - Chemistry 2
- Science and Mathematics - Veterinary medicine 2
- Veterinary medicine--Study and teaching 2
- Agricultural engineering 1
- Agricultural machinery--Safety measures 1
- Agriculture - Corn - Breeding 1
- Agriculture - Food industry and trade 1
- Agriculture - Plant breeding 1
- Agriculture--United States 1
- Articles 1
- Certificates 1
- College students--20th century 1
- Color--Study and teaching 1
- Educational counseling 1
- Electrical engineering--Study and teaching 1
- Engineering - Agricultural engineering 1
- Engineering - Electrical engineering 1
- Ephemera 1
- Examinations 1
- Films 1
- Food industry and trade--Study and teaching (Higher)--Iowa--Ames 1
- Genetics 1
- Handbooks 1
- Iowa 1
- Iowa State University--Alumni and alumnae 1
- Iowa State University. College of Veterinary Medicine--Students 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Agricultural Engineering--Faculty 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Agronomy--Faculty 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Biochemistry, Biophysics, and Molecular Biology--Faculty 1 ∧ less
- Undetermined 11
- Ames Laboratory 1
- Imlay, Glen 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Agricultural Engineering 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Agronomy 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Chemistry 1
- Kraft, Allen A 1 ∧ less