Showing Collections: 31 - 60 of 157
The papers document the activities of Ercel Sherman Eppright as Head of the Department of Food and Nutrition, Assistant Dean of the College of Home Economics and Assistant Director of the Agricultural and Home Economics Experiment Station. The collection contains news clippings, articles, correspondence, and notes. It also includes the typed manuscript of "A Century of Home Economics at Iowa State University", and a bound copy of "Syllabus in Nutrition and Dietetics".
This collection (1957-1978, undated) documents the history of Senator Hill's service in the Iowa State Senate. It contains clippings, correspondence, Minutes of the Legislative Council, publications, committee and subcommittee reports, and subject files.
This collection includes newspaper clippings about Kung’s death in an automobile accident and a photograph album. The album contains photographs of Kung’s time as a student at Iowa State, along with photographs of Cheng Shaochiung and other unidentified Chinese students.
The collection (1925-1985, undated) contains the correspondence, publications, clippings, speeches of Frank H. Spedding and administrative records related to his work as director of the Ames Laboratory of the U.S. Department of Energy.
The collection contains scrapbooks compiled by George Wormley consisting of articles published in the Farm Journal magazine 1950-1972 and loose subject related publications and articles dated between 1973 and 1984.
This collection (1938-2002, undated) contains biographical information and published articles related to the career of Gerhard Tintner. Biographical materials include Iowa State University faculty information forms, news clippings, biographical sketches, and bibliographies. The collection also contains copies and reprints of many of Tintner's published research articles on econometrics and economic theory, a book review, and an untitled manuscript on probability and statistics.
This collection (1950-1978, undated) documents Helen Isely's professional writing life and includes letters, drafts of individual poems, manuscripts, published work, and news clippings.
This collection (1952-1954, undated) contains biographical information, correspondence, and newspaper clippings. The two primary correspondents in this collection are U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Ezra T. Benson and Rod Kreger, Director of Farm Activities for the Republican National Committee. The correspondence files contain speeches by the Secretary of Agriculture, farm-related newspaper clippings, and correspondence regarding farm policies of the Eisenhower administration.
The Iowa Bankers Association (IBA), founded in June 1887, was formed to represent Iowa banks in front of Iowa legislature and to provide a way for individual bankers to gather and exchange ideas on the business of banking. This collection includes reports, correspondence, ledgers, photographs, films, audiotapes, videotapes, and artifacts. The materials cover bank robberies and other bank-related crimes, administrative activities, legislation, and marketing.
This collection consists of publications by and about the Iowa Board of Regents. records include annual reports, news clippings, and other publications.
- Correspondence 85
- Photographs 38
- Articles 26
- Biographies (literary works) 22
- Speeches (documents) 22
- Reports 20
- Minutes (administrative records) 19
- Iowa State College--Alumni and alumnae 18
- Publications (documents) 16
- Iowa State University--Alumni and alumnae 15
- Scrapbooks 15
- Ephemera 9
- Manuscripts (documents) 9
- Brochures 8
- Legal documents 8
- Legislators--Iowa 8
- Photographic prints 8
- Programs (documents) 8
- Slides (photographs) 8
- Agriculture and state--United States 7
- Agriculture--Iowa 7
- Bills (legislative records) 7
- Records (documents) 7
- Agriculture--United States 6
- Annual reports 6
- Awards 6
- Constitutions 6
- Newsletters 6
- Press releases 6 ∧ less
- Undetermined 123
- Iowa State University. Cooperative Extension Service 5
- Des Moines Register and Tribune Company 4
- Iowa Crop Improvement Association 4
- 4-H Youth Development Program (U.S.) 3
- American Association of University Professors 2
- American Seed Trade Association 2
- Iowa Farmers Union 2
- Iowa State University 2
- Iowa State University. Department of Food and Nutrition 2
- League of Women Voters of Iowa 2
- Michigan State University 2
- Republican Party (Iowa) 2
- WOI (Radio station : Ames, Iowa) 2
- Allee, George M. 1
- American Association for the Advancement of Science 1
- American Country Life Association 1
- Ames Laboratory 1
- Arkansas Agricultural Experiment Station 1
- Atanasoff, John V. (John Vincent) 1
- Beck, Robert E. 1
- Bedell, Berkley 1
- Black, C. A. (Charles Allen) 1
- Boston Theological Institute 1
- Carlin, Agnes Frances 1
- Causa International 1
- Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.). Company 1744 (Ida.). 1
- Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.). Company 781 (Iowa) 1
- Dahlberg, Kenneth A. 1
- Evashevski, Forest 1
- Farm Foundation (Chicago, Ill.) 1 ∧ less