Showing Collections: 1 - 16 of 16
This collection (1942-2002, undated) contains photographs of students, colleagues, and research projects. The papers also include correspondence with colleagues, researchers and publishers. In addition, there are notes from courses, lectures and research. The collection also contains of biographical information and news clippings.
This collection consists of publications by and about the Iowa Board of Regents. records include annual reports, news clippings, and other publications.
This collection (1976-2014) contains records of the study abroad center. This includes news clippings, brochures, publications, memorandums of understanding between Iowa State University and foreign universities related to study abroad, Faculty Exchange Program records, and subject files.
Iowans for Right to Work is a voluntary, non-profit, non-political organization whose purpose is to promote an individual's right to join or not join a union group in order to obtain or keep a job. This collection contains correspondence, records of executive board meetings, planning materials for annual meetings, advertising materials, and published materials by and about right to work groups such as newsletters, news releases, bulletins, pamphlets and newspaper clippings.
This collection (1943-1988, undated) contains biographical information, photographs, recipe booklets and files collected by Carlin, news clippings, correspondence, departmental correspondence and memoranda, reports, Carlin’s MS thesis, published papers, classroom materials, and award materials.
Rex Beresford was an Extension specialist and professor of animal science at Iowa State University. Beresford was a respected expert in the area of cattle feeding and marketing. This collection contains information about Beresford's career at Iowa State and copies of his writings and speeches on the cattle industry.
- Correspondence 9
- Photographs 7
- Reports 5
- Speeches (documents) 3
- Biographies (literary works) 2
- Ephemera 2
- Iowa State College--Alumni and alumnae 2
- Lectures 2
- Minutes (administrative records) 2
- Research (documents) 2
- Academic freedom--Iowa 1
- Advertisements 1
- Agriculture - Animal feeding 1
- Agriculture - Corn 1
- Agriculture - Soil science 1
- Agriculture--United States 1
- Agriculturists--Iowa--20th century 1
- Animal culture--Iowa 1
- Annual reports 1
- Arts and Culture - Journalism 1
- Awards 1
- Booklets 1
- Brochures 1
- Catalogs (documents) 1
- Certificates 1
- Chemists--Iowa 1
- Child development 1
- Child welfare--History 1 ∧ less
- Undetermined 12
- Black, C. A. (Charles Allen) 1
- Carlin, Agnes Frances 1
- Greenlee School of Journalism and Communication 1
- Iowa Crop Improvement Association 1
- Iowa Farmers Union 1
- Iowa State University. Cooperative Extension Service 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Agronomy 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Botany 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Chemistry 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Food and Nutrition 1
- Iowa. Board of Regents 1
- National Farmers' Union (U.S.) 1 ∧ less