Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 85
The collection (1914-1991) contains correspondence, chapter constitution, membership listings, newsletters, programs, and news clippings.
This collection (1845-2012) consists of Pellegreno's research material: correspondence, clippings, manuscript drafts, and biographical files relating to the history of aviation. Among the paper records, photographs, audiotapes, and ephemera is information about Lincoln Beachy, Clarence Chamberlin, Ellen Church, the Donaldson Brothers, Carl H. Duede, Ila Fox, Neil J. McCoubrey, Clarence Norton, Eddie Rickenbacker, the Wright Brothers, and several Iowa air shows.
This collection (1942-2002, undated) contains photographs of students, colleagues, and research projects. The papers also include correspondence with colleagues, researchers and publishers. In addition, there are notes from courses, lectures and research. The collection also contains of biographical information and news clippings.
The collection (1956-1978, undated) contains correspondence, advertising materials, newspaper clippings, background materials, and drafts of proposed Iowa legislation.
The collection (1981-1988, undated) contains correspondence, legislative materials, news clippings, annual report filings, a court brief, committee materials and articles of incorporation and dissolution documents.
The collection (1946-1997) consists of records documenting the 1955 visit of a Russian delegation of agriculturalists to Iowa State University. These materials comprise the bulk of the collection and include memoranda, invitations, and itineraries for farm visits. Biographical information and general professional correspondence is also included in the collection.
The collection (1975-1980, undated) contains background papers, correspondence, news clippings, media materials (including a list of the Committee’s radio spots), speeches given by various Committee members, surveys, articles and videotapes. There are several articles and papers written by members of the committee about the Stanley amendment. Other organization materials include informational pamphlets, brochures, and advertisements.
This collection (1960-2012, undated) includes a vita for Dennis Michael Warren, newspaper clippings related to his work and his death, correspondence concerning his death, a scrapbook containing photographs of Warren and his funeral in Ghana, and statements made at his funeral.
The collection (1925-1985, undated) contains the correspondence, publications, clippings, speeches of Frank H. Spedding and administrative records related to his work as director of the Ames Laboratory of the U.S. Department of Energy.
This collection (1950-1978, undated) documents Helen Isely's professional writing life and includes letters, drafts of individual poems, manuscripts, published work, and news clippings.
- Photographs 23
- Reports 16
- Speeches (documents) 16
- Minutes (administrative records) 14
- Articles 13
- Iowa State College--Alumni and alumnae 10
- Biographies (literary works) 9
- Publications (documents) 9
- Iowa State University--Alumni and alumnae 8
- Legislators--Iowa 7
- Agriculture and state--United States 6
- Bills (legislative records) 6
- Legal documents 6
- Manuscripts (documents) 6
- Agriculture--United States 5
- Ephemera 5
- Photographic prints 5
- Press releases 5
- Programs (documents) 5
- Scrapbooks 5
- Annual reports 4
- Articles of incorporation 4
- Awards 4
- Brochures 4
- Lectures 4
- Newspaper editors--Iowa 4
- Politicians--Iowa 4
- Agriculture--Economic aspects--United States 3 ∧ less
- Undetermined 69
- Des Moines Register and Tribune Company 4
- Iowa State University. Cooperative Extension Service 3
- 4-H Youth Development Program (U.S.) 2
- American Association of University Professors 2
- American Seed Trade Association 2
- Iowa Crop Improvement Association 2
- Iowa Farmers Union 2
- League of Women Voters of Iowa 2
- Michigan State University 2
- Republican Party (Iowa) 2
- American Association for the Advancement of Science 1
- American Country Life Association 1
- Ames Laboratory 1
- Arkansas Agricultural Experiment Station 1
- Atanasoff, John V. (John Vincent) 1
- Beck, Robert E. 1
- Bedell, Berkley 1
- Black, C. A. (Charles Allen) 1
- Boston Theological Institute 1
- Carlin, Agnes Frances 1
- Causa International 1
- Dahlberg, Kenneth A. 1
- Evashevski, Forest 1
- Garst Seed Company 1
- Garst, Jonathan 1
- Greenlee School of Journalism and Communication 1
- Henry, John M. 1
- Hope, Cliff 1
- Institute of Inter-American Affairs (U.S.) 1
- Iowa Agriculture and Home Economics Experiment Station 1 ∧ less