Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
The collection (1857-2000, undated) contains resources on local Iowa history such as articles, books, brochures, oral histories, directories, memoirs, maps, and news clippings. The collection includes histories of churches, families, towns, and counties. In addition, there are also cookbooks and information regarding Iowa farming, industries, and railroads.
This collection (1967-2009) includes newspaper clippings, brochures, and composite photographs of members of Alpha Omicron Pi. The newspaper clippings document the establishment of the chapter at Iowa State and also many of the philanthropic efforts of the fraternity, including its annual "Run for the Roses" which benefits arthritis research.
The collection contains annual reports, meeting minutes, correspondence, news clippings, and brochures of the Alumni Achievement Fund prior to the merger with the Iowa State University Foundation.
This collection (1976-2014) contains records of the study abroad center. This includes news clippings, brochures, publications, memorandums of understanding between Iowa State University and foreign universities related to study abroad, Faculty Exchange Program records, and subject files.
The collection consists of biographical material, newsclippings, correspondence and information regarding Jack Trice Stadium and the various organizations which advocated the name.
LeRoy Getting was an Iowa politician and farm leader. He served as a State Senator (1959-1963) in the Iowa General Assembly and as Director (1946-1958) of the Iowa Farm Bureau. This collection documents Getting’s work in Republican Party politics, farm policy, and international trade. Files related to two agricultural trade missions to Europe are included in this collection.
- Correspondence 4
- Annual reports 2
- Maps (documents) 2
- Minutes (administrative records) 2
- Reports 2
- Administrative reports 1
- Agriculture--Iowa--History--Sources 1
- Aqueducts--Conservation--Iowa 1
- Articles 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Autobiographies (documents) 1
- Books 1
- Briefs (legal documents) 1
- Church buildings--Iowa--History--Sources 1
- Cities and towns--Iowa--History--Sources 1
- College students--Social networks 1
- Cooking--Iowa--Sources 1
- Dairy products 1
- Directories 1
- Drinking water--Conservation--Iowa 1
- Dwellings--Energy conservation 1
- Environmental policy--Economic aspects 1
- Ephemera 1
- Families--Iowa--History--Sources 1
- Farmers--United States--Political activity 1
- Football--Iowa 1
- Foreign study 1
- Greek letter societies--Iowa 1
- Groundwater--Quality--Iowa 1
- Housing--United States 1
- Industries--Iowa--History--Sources 1
- International trade 1
- Iowa State College--Alumni and alumnae 1
- Iowa State University--Alumni and alumnae 1
- Iowa State University--Funds and scholarships 1
- Iowa--History--Sources 1
- Irrigation--Iowa 1
- Legislators--Iowa 1 ∧ less
- Undetermined 7
- Republican Party (Iowa) 1