Showing Collections: 151 - 180 of 1392
The collection (1870-1985) consists of biographical information, an inventory to the collection of Bessey’s papers at the University of Nebraska, correspondence, and information on the Charles E. Bessey Lecture. The papers also contain addresses, reports, and writings by Bessey, including "The Demands Made by Agriculture upon the Science of Botany" (1885), "Iowa Orthoptera" (1876), and "On the Distribution of the Seventeen Year Cicada" (1878).
This collection (1929-1992, undated) includes biographical information, family correspondence, news clippings, photographs, and reports. The family correspondence consists of letters between Charles and the Keithahn family while Charles was away from home. There are also letters between Charles' parents and officials and professors from the schools Charles attended. This collection also contains biographical information about Charles Keithahn and several reports.
The collection contains correspondence, biographical information and memorials, publications, and addresses. The papers also include information regarding the Charles Henry Stange Award and photographs of Dr. Stange on vacation and of his friends and family.
This collection (1830-1925, undated) contains legal documents, real estate tax bills, household expenses, promissory notes and a ledger dealing with a farm sale.
This collection (1965-1974, undated) contains files relating to Charles Laverty's work on environmental issues and land use during his service in the Iowa state legislature. The materials include correspondence, minutes, reports, and background information.
This collection (1867-1868) consists of a daily diary kept from January 1, 1867, to February 4, 1868, by farmer and sheep raiser Charles Mabie of Fredericksburg, Chickasaw County, Iowa. Throughout his diary Mabie named the friends he and his wife visited and who visited them, the people he did business with, and the fellow farmers he helped with specified work. He also noted his church and lecture attendance, the purchase of a town lot, and the sale of his farm.
This collection consists of biographical information, correspondence, publications, and class notebooks compiled during Dr. Murray’s undergraduate study at Iowa State College (University).
This collection consists of materials related to Charles Gratto and his work in agricultural economics.
This collection (1969-1987) contains correspondence, reports, surveys, library procedures and flow charts, computer systems information, committee meetings, minutes, and proposals that document the development of automated computer systems and online catalog systems at the Iowa State University Library.
This collection (1892-1973, undated) contains biographical material, correspondence, and numerous reports on geology projects. Also included are conference material and geological photographs. In a map case are large maps and drawings of topography and geological surveys, along with road maps.
The collection contains class materials Charles Wright used in teaching computer engineering, electrical engineering, and computer science courses. The papers also include research files and notes relating to Wright’s work in computer architecture. In addition, the documents contain biographical information.
This collection contains the records created by the Chemical Engineering Wives club, and focus predominantly on planning various events. There are student rosters and staff listings, which the Club used to determine the level of membership for their members. There are no photographs in the collection.
The collection (1918-1962) contains minutes of the Annual Cherokee County Farm Bureau meetings as well as financial statements of the Bureau and minutes of the Board of Directors of the Bureau. The collection also contains meeting minutes of the Cherokee County Farm Bureau, Cherokee County Farm Bureau Exchange, and the Cherokee County Farm Bureau Supply Company on microfilm.
Chester Hamlin Werkman was a professor of bacteriology and biochemistry at Iowa State College (University) from 1923 until 1962. This collection includes biographical information, awards, correspondence, a lab notebook, photographs, and reprints of Werkman's research articles. These files document Werkman's research interests in bacteriology and biochemistry, his work as professor and head of Iowa State's Department of Bacteriology, and his overall career.
- Correspondence 269
- Iowa State College--Alumni and alumnae 146
- Photographs 133
- Clippings (information artifacts) 123
- Scrapbooks 85
- Minutes (administrative records) 76
- Iowa State University--Alumni and alumnae 62
- Articles 58
- Publications (documents) 54
- Reports 52
- Speeches (documents) 45
- Diaries 41
- Biographies (literary works) 39
- Iowa 38
- Iowa State University--Faculty 33
- Agriculture--Iowa 31
- Ephemera 30
- Newsletters 28
- Photographic prints 26
- Financial records 24
- Manuscripts (documents) 24
- Science and Mathematics - Veterinary medicine 24
- Annual reports 23
- College students--Societies, etc. 23
- Lecture notes 23
- Iowa State University--Sports 22
- Society and Human Interactions - Women in science and engineering 22
- Account books 21
- Iowa State College--Faculty 21
- Research (documents) 21 ∧ less
- Iowa State University. Department of Computer Science 18
- 4-H Youth Development Program (U.S.) 14
- Iowa State University. College of Veterinary Medicine 11
- Iowa State University. Cooperative Extension Service 11
- Ames Laboratory 9
- Iowa State University. Department of Chemistry 9
- Des Moines Register and Tribune Company 8
- WOI (Radio station : Ames, Iowa) 8
- WOI-TV (Television station : Ames, Iowa) 8
- Iowa State University. Department of Agronomy 7
- Iowa State University. Department of Economics 7
- Iowa State University. College of Family and Consumer Sciences 6
- Iowa State University. Department of Botany 6
- Iowa State University. Department of Mathematics 6
- Iowa State University. Library 5
- Iowa. Board of Regents 5
- American Society for Engineering Education 4
- Iowa Agriculture and Home Economics Experiment Station 4
- Iowa State University 4
- Iowa State University. Alumni Association 4
- Iowa State University. Department of Agricultural Engineering 4
- Iowa State University. Department of Food and Nutrition 4
- Iowa State University. Graduate College 4
- Iowa State University. World Food Institute. 4
- Iowa. General Assembly. Senate 4
- Republican Party (Iowa) 4
- American Statistical Association 3
- Atanasoff, John V. (John Vincent) 3
- Brunnier Art Museum 3
- Iowa Corn Growers Association 3 ∧ less