Showing Collections: 61 - 90 of 1392
This collection (1845-2012) consists of Pellegreno's research material: correspondence, clippings, manuscript drafts, and biographical files relating to the history of aviation. Among the paper records, photographs, audiotapes, and ephemera is information about Lincoln Beachy, Clarence Chamberlin, Ellen Church, the Donaldson Brothers, Carl H. Duede, Ila Fox, Neil J. McCoubrey, Clarence Norton, Eddie Rickenbacker, the Wright Brothers, and several Iowa air shows.
The collection documents the activities of Anna E. Richardson as dean of the Home Economics Division (College of Family and Consumer Science). The collection contains speeches, notes, correspondence, and other writings. Also included is biographical information, including many articles written about Dean Richardson after her death.
The collection (1981-1990, undated) contains programs, correspondence, proposed bylaws, and a promotional brochure. The correspondence is related to the formation of the Northeast Section.
The collection (1995-2010) contains Ardis Jean Carr Syndergaard’s reminiscences from her childhood on the farm in rural Wisconsin. This work was compiled and edited posthumously by her husband, Larry Syndergaard. The collection also includes responses to the reminiscences from friends and family, an additional article written by Syndergaard in 1995, and a program containing biographical information from her memorial service.
This collection (1990-1992) contains two printed copies of presentations from the "Science Careers in Search of Women" conference, sponsored by Argonne Laboratories. Also included are question and answer sessions with the audience that offer insight into science and engineering students.
The Lloyd E. Arnold family counts at least two members as graduates of Iowa State University: Lloyd and his daughter Donna. This collection contains materials related to these two members of the Arnold family and their time at Iowa State. The collection contains diplomas, letters, marriage certificates, photographs of Iowa State's VEISHEA festival, and a diary documenting Lloyd's work marketing and growing alfalfa seed.
Arthur Akers (1927-2010) was a Professor of Engineering Science and Mechanics at Iowa State University. While at Iowa State University, Akers' research interests included orifice discharge coefficients, stresses in bourdon tubes, simulation of fluid power systems, and optimal control procedures. This collection contains biographical information and copies of Akers' published works related to fluid mechanics and hydraulics.
This collection (1969-2010, undated) contains Dr. Oldehoft’s biographical information, papers, and proposals for data flow computer research. His major interests include: operating systems, parallel processing, distributed processing, computer security. Data flow environments contain the subject of his papers. A highlight of the collection is his paper “Survey of Password Mechanisms: Weakness and Potential Improvements. Part 1 and Part 2”.
This collection consists of biographical information, committee files, correspondence, meeting minutes, files relating to student groups and surveys. Of particular interest are files that concentrate on foreign students and students involved in the military.
The collection (1974-1996) consists of photographs of meetings, demonstrations, and projects, news clippings, and a campus organization registration form.
This collection (1972-1990s) documents the activities of the AWG Denver chapter. The collection contains correspondence, minutes, conference programs, agendas, newsletters, brochures, guidelines, receipts, budgets, and photographs.
The collection contains course notes and papers from a former Iowa State student. Documents describe courses in animal husbandry, agricultural engineering, horticulture, farm management, and woodshop.
The collection (1918-1919) contains over 200 letters written by Pvt. Aulger L. Paulson to his family in Postville, Iowa. Paulson describes his daily activities and the various structures and buildings at Camp Dodge.
- Correspondence 269
- Iowa State College--Alumni and alumnae 146
- Photographs 133
- Clippings (information artifacts) 123
- Scrapbooks 85
- Minutes (administrative records) 76
- Iowa State University--Alumni and alumnae 62
- Articles 58
- Publications (documents) 54
- Reports 52
- Speeches (documents) 45
- Diaries 41
- Biographies (literary works) 39
- Iowa 38
- Iowa State University--Faculty 33
- Agriculture--Iowa 31
- Ephemera 30
- Newsletters 28
- Photographic prints 26
- Financial records 24
- Manuscripts (documents) 24
- Science and Mathematics - Veterinary medicine 24
- Annual reports 23
- College students--Societies, etc. 23
- Lecture notes 23
- Iowa State University--Sports 22
- Society and Human Interactions - Women in science and engineering 22
- Account books 21
- Iowa State College--Faculty 21
- Research (documents) 21 ∧ less
- Iowa State University. Department of Computer Science 18
- 4-H Youth Development Program (U.S.) 14
- Iowa State University. College of Veterinary Medicine 11
- Iowa State University. Cooperative Extension Service 11
- Ames Laboratory 9
- Iowa State University. Department of Chemistry 9
- Des Moines Register and Tribune Company 8
- WOI (Radio station : Ames, Iowa) 8
- WOI-TV (Television station : Ames, Iowa) 8
- Iowa State University. Department of Agronomy 7
- Iowa State University. Department of Economics 7
- Iowa State University. College of Family and Consumer Sciences 6
- Iowa State University. Department of Botany 6
- Iowa State University. Department of Mathematics 6
- Iowa State University. Library 5
- Iowa. Board of Regents 5
- American Society for Engineering Education 4
- Iowa Agriculture and Home Economics Experiment Station 4
- Iowa State University 4
- Iowa State University. Alumni Association 4
- Iowa State University. Department of Agricultural Engineering 4
- Iowa State University. Department of Food and Nutrition 4
- Iowa State University. Graduate College 4
- Iowa State University. World Food Institute. 4
- Iowa. General Assembly. Senate 4
- Republican Party (Iowa) 4
- American Statistical Association 3
- Atanasoff, John V. (John Vincent) 3
- Brunnier Art Museum 3
- Iowa Corn Growers Association 3 ∧ less