Showing Collections: 1 - 21 of 21
This collection (1942-2002, undated) contains photographs of students, colleagues, and research projects. The papers also include correspondence with colleagues, researchers and publishers. In addition, there are notes from courses, lectures and research. The collection also contains of biographical information and news clippings.
This collection contains materials related to Dr. Birt’s research, including Correspondence, grant information, publications, research data, as well as biographical information and his Doctoral Dissertation.
The collection (1930-2010) contains administrative records as well as records related to the research activities of the Iowa Cooperative Fish and Wildlife Research Unit. The records include biographical information, grant proposals, meeting minutes, projects, publications, reports, research materials, studies, and workshops that have been sponsored by the Iowa Cooperative Fish and Wildlife Research Unit. The collection also contains a set of lantern slides which are housed in the vault.
The collection contains the records of the Newspaper Study Committee and includes meeting minutes, correspondence, and research material.
This collection (1962-1988, undated) contains documents relating to the career of Irene Beavers. The papers consist of her writings and research projects concerning home economics education. The collection also includes biographical information, photographs, presentations, and external examiner reports for the home economics programs at international universities such as the Kasetsart University in Bangkok, Thailand and the Universiti Peritanian Malaysia.
This collection contains mainly research and publications of Jack R. Wallin.
This collection (1925-1995, undated) contains biographical information, correspondence, research materials, subject files, printed materials and photographs.
This collection (1922-1992) contains primarily of notes on Dr. Fritz’s classes, drafts of publications, research, tests and surveys. It also contains professional information including awards, publications, and radio talks.
This collection (1953-1978, undated) contains a biographical information and research reports. The reports relate to conservation tillage and chemical and cultural methods of weed management and pest control. The papers also contain a small amount of correspondence with the Pioneer Hi-Bred Corn Company and a presentation about water pollution from crop production.
This collection (1965-1985, undated) contains biographical information, research papers, notes, and related correspondence. The research papers consist of copies of articles submitted for publication and most of the files also contain related notes and correspondence with publishers. Topics include photoelectric lunar occultation observations, radial velocity studies, and spectroscopic binary observations.
- Correspondence 14
- Publications (documents) 11
- Articles 5
- Universities and colleges--Curricula 5
- Photographs 4
- Iowa State College--Alumni and alumnae 3
- Lectures 3
- Society and Human Interactions - Women in science and engineering 3
- Biographies (literary works) 2
- Clippings (information artifacts) 2
- Course materials 2
- Iowa State University. Department of Botany--Faculty 2
- Iowa State University. Department of Physics and Astronomy--Faculty 2
- Minutes (administrative records) 2
- Presentations (communicative events) 2
- Science and Mathematics - Physics 2
- Agriculture - Soil science 1
- Architectural drawings (visual works) 1
- Arts and Culture - Apparel 1
- Arts and Culture - Broadcasting 1
- Arts and Culture - Journalism 1
- Arts and Culture - Landscape architecture 1
- Astronomers--Iowa 1
- Astronomy 1
- Astronomy--Research 1
- Astronomy--Study and teaching 1
- Awards 1
- Biographical files 1
- Biography files 1 ∧ less
- Ames Laboratory 2
- Beavers, Irene 1
- Black, C. A. (Charles Allen) 1
- Greenlee School of Journalism and Communication 1
- Iowa State University. Department of Agricultural Engineering 1