Showing Collections: 1 - 28 of 28
American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences Professional Marketing and Public Relations Committee records
This collection consists of marketing handbooks from various state home economics/human sciences associations and universities, home economics handbooks, display signs, and the AHEA newsletter. These materials were part of the committee's collection of resource materials for marketing home economics.
The collection (1914-1991) contains correspondence, chapter constitution, membership listings, newsletters, programs, and news clippings.
This collection (1941-1979) contains records of the Tennessee Section of the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers. The collection is arranged by year and each annual file generally contains minutes, annual meeting programs, correspondence, financial reports, and newsletters; files containing additional materials are noted. Material related to the history of the Tennessee Section are located in folder 1/17.
This collection (1972-1990s) documents the activities of the AWG Denver chapter. The collection contains correspondence, minutes, conference programs, agendas, newsletters, brochures, guidelines, receipts, budgets, and photographs.
The collection is comprised of two series: series one contains the general records of the Iowa Chapter of FarmHouse Fraternity and series two consists of scrapbooks compiled by the fraternity. The general records of FarmHouse include the records of Lanthus, annual reports, newsletters, news clippings, and architectural plans of the fraternity house.
The collection (1976-1993) contains the newsletter (Iowa Corn Grower) and news releases (Corn News) by the Iowa Corn Growers Association and meeting programs for the Iowa Corn Growers Association Annual Convention and Trade Shows.
Iowa Forage and Grassland Council (IFGC) was established on May 25, 1976, and was organized to develop and coordinate more efficient production and use of forage crops. This collection (1976-2002) contains administrative records, photographs, brochures, and correspondence.
The collection (1921-1982, undated) contains membership lists, newsletters, correspondence, news clippings, and brochures. The records also include several drafts and the notes to the brief history of the club, The Commoners of Iowa State, written in 1979 by Kent Pellet (Iowa State College, 1928), Ed Voss (Denison University, 1950), and Ralph Luebbers (Iowa State College, 1927).
The collection (1971-1978, undated) contains meeting minutes, newsletters, news clippings, correspondence, legislation materials, and materials related to legislation and similar efforts in other states (including bills, reports, and newsletters). Most of the collection concerns efforts to gain support for the legislation in Iowa, but files relating to efforts in other states and national legislation are also included.
Iowans for Right to Work is a voluntary, non-profit, non-political organization whose purpose is to promote an individual's right to join or not join a union group in order to obtain or keep a job. This collection contains correspondence, records of executive board meetings, planning materials for annual meetings, advertising materials, and published materials by and about right to work groups such as newsletters, news releases, bulletins, pamphlets and newspaper clippings.
The collection (1966-1986, undated) contains newsletters, conference materials, correspondence, meeting minutes, an annual report, publications and founding documents (by-laws, articles of incorporation, charter).
Mortar Board was started at Iowa State College in 1914 as a senior honor society for women. The National Mortar Board petition was granted in 1924, and installed in 1925. This collection contains correspondence, newsletter clippings, publications, membership information, photographs, scrapbooks and other files of the Iowa State chapter of Mortar Board.
- Correspondence 10
- Minutes (administrative records) 8
- Clippings (information artifacts) 6
- College students--Societies, etc. 4
- Photographs 4
- Publications (documents) 4
- Scrapbooks 4
- Financial records 3
- Agendas (administrative records) 2
- Agriculture and state--United States 2
- Agriculture--Economic aspects--United States 2
- Annual reports 2
- Articles 2
- Corn industry--Iowa--Societies, etc. 2
- Ephemera 2
- Greek letter societies--Iowa--Ames 2
- Iowa State University--Societies, etc. 2
- Photographic prints 2
- Reports 2
- Administrative reports 1
- Advertisements 1
- Aerospace engineering--Study and teaching (Higher) 1
- Agricultural credit--United States 1
- Agricultural engineering--Tennessee--History 1
- Agriculture--United States--History--20th century 1
- American Farm Bureau Federation--Employees--Biography 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Arts and Culture - Journalism 1
- Audiotapes 1 ∧ less
- Iowa Corn Growers Association 2
- American Association of University Professors 1
- Association for Women Geoscientists 1
- Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.). Company 1744 (Ida.). 1
- Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.). Company 781 (Iowa) 1
- Farm Aid (Fund raising enterprise) 1
- Goodyear Aircraft Corporation 1
- Iowa Corn Promotion Board 1
- Jebe, E. H. 1
- League for International Food Education 1
- League of Rural Voters 1
- Partners of the Americas (Organization) 1
- Rural Coalition 1
- Society of Nematologists 1
- Women in Communications, inc. Ames Professional Chapter (Iowa) 1 ∧ less