National Crisis Action Rally records
Scope and Content
The collection (1985) contains newspaper and magazine articles about the National Crisis Action Rally. There are also copies of speeches that were presented at the rally as well as related background information about the event.
Language of Materials
Open for research.
Consult Special Collections and University Archives
The National Crisis Action Rally was held at Hilton Coliseum in Ames, Iowa, on February 27th, 1985. The rally was meant to draw the attention of lawmakers in Washington, D.C. to the growing plight of the American farmer. 15,000 people took part in the event, along with newspaper and television media from around the country.
0.21 Linear Feet (1 half-document box)
The collection is organized Alphabetically.
Released on 2018-11-01.
- Agriculture and state--United States Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Agriculture--Economic aspects--United States Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Articles Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Clippings (information artifacts) Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Family farms--Economic aspects--United States Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Farmers--United States--Political activity Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- MS-0436. National Crisis Action Rally records, 1985
- December 12, 2018
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note