American Association of Equine Practitioners records
Scope and Content
This collection (1979-1992, undated) consists of guides and programs dating from 1979-1992. It contains details about the duties of equine practitioners, procedures, and information from monthly and annual reviews of the group’s activities and meetings.
- 1979-1992, undated
- American Association of Equine Practitioners (Organization)
Language of Materials
Open for research.
Consult Special Collections and University Archives
The American Association of Equine Practitioners (AAEP) was founded in 1954 by twelve charter members interested in improving the welfare of the horse, furthering the professional development of members, and in providing resources for the equine industry.
The AAEP is headquartered in the Kentucky Horse Park in Lexington, Kentucky.
0.42 Linear Feet (1 document box)
The collection is organized Chronologically.
Released on 2018-11-01.
- Agriculture - Horses Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- American Association of Equine Practitioners
- Science and Mathematics - Veterinary medicine Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- MS-0435. American Association of Equine Practitioners records, 1979-1992, undated
- January 11, 2019
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
Part of the Special Collections and University Archives Repository
403 Parks Library
701 Morrill Road
Iowa State University
Ames Iowa 50011-2102 United States