Cindy Lee Johnson-Groh papers
Scope and Content
This collection (1981-1984, undated) contains material related to Cindy Lee Johnson-Groh's master's thesis, "The Vegetation of Ledges State Park, Boone County, Iowa" (Iowa State University, 1983). Johnson-Groh surveyed the vegetation of the park to provide baseline information needed to develop effective management practices for the preservation of the park's varied flora. This collection includes results of the survey, photographs, vegetation maps, and a copy of Johnson-Groh's thesis.
- 1981-1984, undated
Language of Materials
Open for research.
Consult Special Collections and University Archives
Cindy Lee Johnson-Groh received a B.S. (1979) from Bemidji State University and an M.S. (1983) and Ph.D. (1987) in botany from Iowa State University. Since 1995 she has been on the faculty at Gustavus Adolphus College where she is Executive Director of the Linnaeus Arboretum and Associate Professor in biology and environmental studies.
5.92 Linear Feet (1 document box, 3 photograph boxes, and 2 map case folders)
Released on 2018-11-01.
- Iowa State University--Alumni and alumnae Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Land surveys Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Ledges State Park (Iowa)--Surveys Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Photographs Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Phytogeography--Maps Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Plants--Iowa--Ledges State Park--Surveys Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Soldiers--Iowa--Marshalltown--Biography Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- World War, 1939-1945--Personal narratives, American Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- MS-0353. Cindy Lee Johnson-Groh papers, 1981-1984, undated
- December 12, 2018
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note