Lucille (Martha) Ritter papers
Scope and Content
The collection (1923-1925) features etiquette expectations, class notes, botany lab reports, final projects on textiles and home planning, as well as a written final of menus for quantity cooking.
Language of Materials
Open for research.
Consult Special Collections and University Archives
Lucille (Martha) Ritter attended Iowa State College (University) as a student in the Home Economics program from 1923 to 1925. Lucille (Martha) Ritter was from Newton, Iowa and became a freshman at Iowa State in 1923, leaving after her sophomore year in 1925. She was a Home Economics major who lived in West Gate Cottage and was a member of Alpha Delta Pi.
0.21 Linear Feet ( half-document box)
This collection is organized Chronologically.
Released on 2018-11-01.
- College students--Iowa Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Course materials Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Iowa State College--Alumni and alumnae Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Society and Human Interactions - Home economics Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- RS 21/7/183. Lucille (Martha) Ritter papers, 1923-1925
- April 2, 2019
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note