Abner Danielson photograph album
Scope and Content
This collection includes one photograph album containing thirteen black and white photographs of campus scenes, friends, and U.S. Army Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) exercises.
Language of Materials
Open for research.
Consult Special Collections and University Archives
Abner Danielson studied mechanical engineering at Iowa State College (University) between 1924 and 1927.
1.0 Linear Feet (1 oversized box)
Released on 2018-11-01.
- Iowa State College--Alumni and alumnae Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Photograph albums Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- United States--Army--Reserve Officers' Training Corps Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- RS 21/7/164. Abner Danielson photograph album, 1924
- January 15, 2019
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note