Alta Cooper papers
Scope and Content
This collection (circa 1918) contains a course project from a textiles and clothing class Cooper attended. The project contains lecture notes, drawings related to textile design, fabric samples, and pattern styles.
- circa 1918
Language of Materials
Open for research.
Consult Special Collections and University Archives
Alta Cooper attended Iowa State College (University) in 1918 and studied Home Economics.
0.21 Linear Feet (1 half-document box)
Released on 2018-11-01.
- Iowa State College--Alumni and alumnae Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Iowa State College. Division of Home Economics--Students Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Lecture notes Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- RS 21/7/95. Alta Cooper papers, circa 1918
- January 15, 2019
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note