Iowa State University. Alumni Achievement Fund records
Scope and Content
The collection contains annual reports, meeting minutes, correspondence, news clippings, and brochures of the Alumni Achievement Fund prior to the merger with the Iowa State University Foundation.
Language of Materials
Open for research.
Consult Special Collections and University Archives
The Achievement Fund was established in 1932 when the Alumni Association at Iowa State was reincorporated. The fund provided an avenue for alumni and friends of the University to support scholarships and a wide variety of projects through tax-deductible gifts to the University. In 1951, the Fund conducted its first annual campaign. The Iowa State University Achievement Fund merged with the Iowa State University Foundation in January 1980 to consolidate the fund raising activities of Iowa State University.
1.05 Linear Feet (2 document boxes and 1 half-document box)
The collection is arranged alphabetically.
Released on 2019-04-02.
- Annual reports Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Brochures Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Clippings (information artifacts) Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Correspondence Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Iowa State University--Alumni and alumnae Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Iowa State University--Funds and scholarships Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Minutes (administrative records) Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- RS 21/3/3. Iowa State University. Alumni Achievement Fund records, 1935-1980
- April 8, 2019
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note