Federico M. Sioson papers
Scope and Content
This collection (1929-1969) includes the biographical information and publications of Sioson.
Language of Materials
Open for research.
Consult Special Collections and University Archives
Federico Mariano Sioson was born in Manilla Philippines in 1929. He received his B.S. (1953) at the University of Philippines, a M.S. (1956) at the University of Michigan and a Ph.D. (1959) from the University of California.
Prior to coming to Iowa State University, Sioson was an Instructor (1953 - 1955) in Mathematics at the University of Philippines, a Graduate Assistant (1955-1956) at Michigan State University, a Teaching Assistant in Mathematics at the University of California, and a fellow in Mathematics at the University of the Philippines. He joined the faculty at Iowa State University in 1968 as a Professor of Mathematics.
Siason was a Fulbright Scholar at Michigan State University.
He had a daughter named Miya Rodolfo-Sioson. He died in 1969.
0.21 Linear Feet (1 half-document box)
Federico Siason, born in 1929, was a Professor of Mathematics at Iowa State University. He was a Fulbright Scholar at Michigan State University. This collection (1929-1969) includes his biographical information and publications.
This collection is organized Alphabetically.
Released on 2018-11-01.
- Iowa State University. Department of Mathematics
- Iowa State University. Department of Mathematics--Faculty Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Publications (documents) Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Science and Mathematics - Mathematics Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- RS 13/14/62. Federico M. Sioson papers, 1929-1969
- April 10, 2019
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note