Jack Robb Wallin papers
Scope and Content
This collection contains mainly research and publications of Jack R. Wallin.
Language of Materials
Open for research.
Consult Special Collections and University Archives
Jack R. Wallin received his B.S. (1939) from Iowa State University, majoring in Botany wait a minor in Horticulture. He received his Masters (1940) from the University of Missouri Columbia for Plant Pathology and Plant Physiology. He received his Ph.D. (1944) for Plant Pathology and Bacteriology and Plant Physiology from Iowa State University. Wallin was a member of Gamma Sigma Delta and Sigma Xi. He was also a member of American Phytopathological Society, American Meteorological Society, International Society of Biometeorology, International Society of Plant Pathology, Iowa Academy of Science, and Missouri Academy of Science. Wallin has published well over 75 papers and abstracts. He has also been awarded grants and patents for his research in plant pathology. A more complete biography can be found in the collection.
5.41 Linear Feet (4 records boxes, 1 half-document box)
This collection is organized Alphabetically.
Released on 2018-11-01.
- Iowa State University--Alumni and alumnae Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Iowa State University. Department of Botany
- Iowa State University. Department of Botany--Faculty Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Publications (documents) Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Research (documents) Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Science and Mathematics - Botany Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- RS 13/5/59. Jack Robb Wallin papers, 1915-2000
- April 10, 2019
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note