Iowa State University
Found in 8 Collections and/or Records:
This collection contains documents relating to the formation of Iowa State University and various university branding materials such as seals and logos. Types of materials include artifacts, correspondence, and publications.
This collection (1942-1989, undated) contains selections from the litigation files of Honeywell Incorporated relating to Honeywell Incorporated vs. Sperry Rand Corporation, Civil Action No. 4-67, Civil 138 in the U. S. District Court, District of Minnesota, Fourth Division. Among the files are correspondence, affidavits, motions, briefs, memoranda, depositions, trial transcripts, findings of fact, publications, and photographs (For the judgment, refer to files 5/3 - 5/8).
This collection contains audio recordings of oral history interviews, radio broadcasts, and recorded speeches by various members of Iowa State University.
The collection (1953-1988, undated) consists of the records of the Iowa State University Faculty Council and its committees including the Academic Affairs Committee, the Curriculum Committee, the Faculty Development and Administration Relations Committee, and the Executive Committee. The files contain meeting agendas and minutes, reports, and correspondence. The collection also includes the Faculty Council's Basic documents, rules and bylaws, and the history of the Faculty Council.
This collection includes transcripts from recorded oral history interviews and other recordings. Members of the University Archives, Iowa State University Library, including Dorothy Kehlenbeck, Stan Yates, and Laura Kline, conducted many of the interviews.
Students at Iowa State University experienced their first riot in 1891 when tensions escalated between fraternity and non-affiliated students. The tensions continued through the 1920s and beyond, and the folders contain information on some of the riots and unrest at Iowa State University. This collection (1924-2001) includes news clippings related to political demonstrations on the ISU campus, as well as riots, bombings, and similar events.
- Collection 6
- Archival Object 2
- Correspondence 3
- Iowa State University--Faculty 3
- Clippings (information artifacts) 2
- Iowa State College--History 2
- Iowa State University--History 2
- Oral histories (document genres) 2
- Artifacts (object genre) 1
- College campuses--Iowa--Ames 1
- Computer industry--United States--History 1
- Computers--History 1
- Demonstrations--United States--Iowa 1
- Education, Higher--Iowa--History 1
- Educational leadership--Iowa--Ames 1
- Electronic digital computers--History 1
- Iowa State College--Anniversaries, etc. 1
- Iowa State College--Centennial celebrations, etc. 1
- Iowa State University Sesquicentennial Celebration--(2007-2008 :--Ames, Iowa) 1
- Iowa State University--Anniversaries, etc. 1
- Iowa State University--Centennial celebrations, etc. 1
- Legal documents 1
- Minutes (administrative records) 1
- Patent suits--Minnesota 1
- Posters 1
- Radio programs 1
- Records (documents) 1
- Reports 1
- Speeches (documents) 1
- Teacher participation in administration--Iowa--Ames 1
- Transcripts 1
- Universities and colleges--Centennial celebrations, etc. 1
- Universities and colleges--Faculty 1
- Universities and colleges--History--Iowa 1 ∧ less